what did you do after the exam?

I drank the bottle of veuve that’s been sitting in the fridge since I failed band 9 last year. Congrats to fellow re-takers who went in there on test day and put things right!!! PARTY!!!

I did absolutely nothing. And it was everything I could dream of.

3 patron shots, one long island ice tea, medium done burger, chicken nachos, and my wife’s left over vegie wrap.

Fell asleep at 6pm. Didn’t wake up till 10 the next day.

Watched the hockey game, drank beer, enjoyed not having formulas running through my head nonstop while I was trying to fall asleep that night.

Got slightly drunk over a nice conversation, with superb food and wine

Patron chilled… Bruins… passed out 8pm woke up 2am…

yeah i had that problem… i stayed up drinking beer watching back to the future til midnight… but I still woke up at 5am Sunday morning… I’ve now got a big pile of CFA crap that I look forward to burning when the results come out :slight_smile:

letsdothis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fell asleep at 6pm. Didn’t wake up till 10 the > next day. i did the exact same thing! hadnt slept at all the night before the exam.

My friends were happy for me, a bit too happy for me. So they got drunk!. And i was making sure they were alright. But enjoyed drinking after a looong time. Enjoyed the Fed-Nadal final the next day

Wanted to get home and get drunk but my ride after the exam arrived more than an hour late. Plus I had a splitting headache so I eventually said screw it, took a painkiller and just chilled when I got home. Started listening to an audiobook lecture entitled World of Byzantium. That brought my thoughts to a place as far away as possible from World of CFA.

Got completely trashed on Sat!! My friends were a lot happier than I was of getting it over with… Played Belgian tennis league on Sunday, feel bad for the poor guy on the other side receiving all my contained anger…

“Started listening to an audiobook lecture entitled World of Byzantium. That brought my thoughts to a place as far away as possible from World of CFA.” That is what you picked to do after the CFA exam? F8cking creep.

Went to a wedding. It was a f$&$ing sh!t show. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was absolutely trashed. A friend of mine took the GMAT last Saturday and scored a 750 so we were both going shot for shot together. I barely made it to my gf’s apartment before I threw up in the bushes outside. I also peed on her door in the middle of the night, so epic. The CFA exam provides some great excuses the next morning. Good riddance to those ugly L2 brain cells. I hope to never have to use them again.

Went to MGM at Foxwoods and partied till 5AM. I couldn’t even spell my name on Sunday.

I traveled for a week :slight_smile:

I quit my job before the exam (ethical issues). Now I’m just reading non-CFA books and walking around town with my camera :slight_smile: Not looking forward to returning to ‘real life’ anytime soon.

Omar Adnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I traveled for a week :slight_smile: how did you travel for a week lol it’s only been a few days since the exam was written?

JamboRambo replied: “Started listening to an audiobook lecture entitled World of Byzantium. That brought my thoughts to a place as far away as possible from World of CFA.” That is what you picked to do after the CFA exam? F8cking creep." hahahaha Well last year after I got home from the L2 exam I drank a bottle of vodka… so maybe having done something a bit quieter this time will aid my karma for a better result.

Caught the late show of “Hangover Part II”. Was nice to laugh without the exam in the back of my mind!