What did you do on Tuesday Night!

As I failed , I ended up getting smashed in Disappointment, blew $200 at the bar , threw up, did not get laid , Pwent to bed at 5 AM, and showed up at work around 11.30 AM, Quite a bummer, Any interesting stories!

I went to the gym and watched the Olympics.

shivster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As I failed , I ended up getting smashed in > Disappointment, blew $200 at the bar , threw up, > did not get laid , Pwent to bed at 5 AM, and > showed up at work around 11.30 AM, Quite a bummer, > Any interesting stories! you gotta make it rain!!!

Got drunk with my boyfriend, crashed around 11pm. Still felt drunk at work the next day!

Had a burger, played some computer games, watched a little tv and then went to bed.

I had to return videotapes…

Printed my failed results so i can have a good look at them, still hanging in my room…

The night I failed I went out for chicken wings and continued with GMAT prep.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The night I failed I went out for chicken wings > and continued with GMAT prep. This sums it all up

it’s been a while now but word crease, thats exactly what I did.

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it’s been a while now but word crease, thats > exactly what I did. lola, thanks for the f-book congrats. i can’t remember what level you are on. did you pass L2?

yeah I havent been posting much lately. Just failed L2 (hence no cheery fbook status update for me :))

lola, I’m looking forward to congratulating you and Dinesh, among others, at this time next year. I was in your shoes last year and recognize that the December LI to June LII schedule is grueling. I know you’ll value having more time and energy to focus on LII for 2009. So try to enjoy the next few months to ensure you’ll be prepared to ramp up and crush LII. If it’s any consolation, you still earn a Stephen Colbert “tip of the hat” for giving it an honest shot.

Thanks hiredguns for having faith… It is just not my year!! Everything falling on the other side of the expectations.

Dinesh, those are the years that prepare you for the years in which the opportunities open themselves to you.

hiredguns1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lola, I’m looking forward to congratulating you > and Dinesh, among others, at this time next year. thanks hiredguns1…and Im looking forward to contratulating you, among others, for getting the charter at this time next year.

Studied Level 2 Equity DDM, FCF, RI, … again

Thanks Blackie! Let’s meetup sometime…

dinesh and lola, you will crush the exam next year. Both of you are extremely intelligent and hard-working. It’s been a pleasure to learn from both of you on AF.

thanks maratikus, it’s been great learning from you as well. Good luck on L3 (not that you need it)