What do Bill Gates, Michael Jordan and Walt Disney have in common?

They all suffered major setbacks early in their careers. Bill Gates’ first business, Traf-O-Data, was a complete flop. Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team. Walt Disney opened an animation studio that collapsed not long after it began. Each of these men was down, but none was out. Today Bill Gates is the chairman of Microsoft and considered the richest man in the world. The NBA, as well as most of the world, hails Michael Jordan as the greatest basketball player of all time. And Walt Disney created one of the most influential and profitable entertainment empires ever. Had these men let failure get the best of them, they would never have achieved the overwhelming success that they did. To those who failed; we’re down, not out.

KJH i was sure you were going to pass… i saw you were in the uppermost percentile short of passing, and it sounds like you will do great in dec i will see you in the l2 forum in time for june 2009

KJH you were among the best here. Don’t know how but sad this happened. But be ready to fight friend and I know you will be the top ones in Dec. Wish the best for you.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KJH i was sure you were going to pass… i saw you > were in the uppermost percentile short of passing, > and it sounds like you will do great in dec > > i will see you in the l2 forum in time for june > 2009 Thanks, I knew I was on the fence going in, I am just crushed I fell short. This time around I’m going to cram for 3 months rather than prolong 6 months of study time. I need a bit of a break.