What do u suggest?

4 months of study , 100% Schweser , solve maybe 3000 questions in Qbank , and I PASSED Good Luck

mona_porsche_targa4s Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4 months of study , 100% Schweser , solve maybe > 3000 questions in Qbank , and I PASSED > Good Luck 2 months of study, 100% Schweser, worked on all end of section problems and example problems in Schweser notes, did 5 practice exams, and I PASSED However it was the worst 2 months of my life. Did nothing except working and studying. Don’t scramble like I did. 4 months is much more reasonable. Your life will suck, but not as bad as mine.

fkl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mona_porsche_targa4s Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 4 months of study , 100% Schweser , solve maybe > > 3000 questions in Qbank , and I PASSED > > Good Luck > > 2 months of study, 100% Schweser, worked on all > end of section problems and example problems in > Schweser notes, did 5 practice exams, and I PASSED > > > However it was the worst 2 months of my life. Did > nothing except working and studying. Don’t > scramble like I did. 4 months is much more > reasonable. Your life will suck, but not as bad as > mine. Thx for ur advice FKL,right now i am student(not working),therefore i intend to spend most of my time studying,