WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT NOBODY ELSE DOES???!!!

Not exactly, but the idea is to

post 3-5 quick facts that you think others might have missed. They can be from anywhere as long as they are relavent to the exam.

Let’s conquer this together!

SS3: Prospect Theory assigns value to gain/loss and has a concaved curve for gains, convexed curve for loss

SS7: Good forecast is

• unbiased, objective, & well researched
  • efficient (minimizing forecast errors)
  • interenally consistent

SS12: Social Responsible Investing are based on

• industry classification
  • corportate practice

SS13 F = Se^(r+c-y)(T-t)

• as r and c (cost of storing) go up or y (convenience yield) go down, roll yield decreases

Did you know there is no Dana, only Zuul.

Prospect theory: Six Operations in the Editing process SRI criteria of selecting securities include: 1. Industry classification that is based on sources of revenue earned i.e. by ethical means. 2. Corporate practices i.e. company’s practices regarding labor standards, pollution etc.

Does the guy has a war paint in his face to learn for the exam? :smiley:

This forum is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Old Testament; fire and brimstone.

Are you a god?

Rarely.

Hey everyone this is Ted and Anned Flemming. Did you know they have a small carpet cleaning business in receivership that’s drawing a salary from deferred bonds 2 years ago, they got 15k left on the house at 8% so they’re okay!

True or false?!

Bonus - Who brought the dog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i13POQtbzjo

Just for your information, Ray, the interest payments alone for the first five years come to over $75,000.

HUMAN SACRIFICE! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER! MASS HYSTERIA!!!

This thread is the rantings of an insane asylum. I’m getting a real John Doe’s notebooks from “Seven” vibe. You guys have finally lost it.

I’m not entirely surprised. The thread started as a noble idea to promote some of the under-studied nuances of the curriculum. But, when you combine that with people who have been studying tirelessly for months who suddenly realize there’s a sentence they haven’t memorized…