What do you think of my study schedule?

Tomorrow (5/30) I go through secret sauce and through all the calculations that I tend to forget. Saturday:quicksheet in the morning and before bed and spend the day w/my girlfriend. Sunday book 6 exam 3. Monday go over results and read through secreat sauce. Tuesday-Thursday end of chapter questions Friday secreat sauce and key calculations. Saturday pass the exam. Does this sound like a good schedule? I’ve scored in the 70-80% range on practice tests and want to pass this exam more than anything right now. I’m taking off from work till the exam.

secret sauce rips ass for review…definitely a good job

Take friday off dude. Change ‘quicksheet in the morning and before bed and spend the day w/my girlfriend’ for: 'quickie with girlfriend in morning and spend the rest of the day with secret sauce and key calculations ’

I don’t know why I put “secreat” instead of “secret” sauce, but I don’t know how to edit it. I’ve been studying hard this whole month, I definitely need Saturday off.

Why take off Saturday when you will have every day off after the 7th?

I agree…it is like beer…want to drink it now however I know the evening of the 7th and onward I can drink as much as i want

i didn’t buy the “secret sauce” because of the name. now i hear that it’s great. oh well too late now

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why take off Saturday when you will have every day > off after the 7th? B/c I’ve studied every day this past week and need a break to let it all sink in. I’m feeling a little burned out already. I’m still going to review in the morning and before bed. Since no one has said anything critical about my schedule its time for me to follow it.

Bradleyz I like the pass the exam on Saturday part

Study on Saturday and forget the girlfriend :slight_smile:

Taking some time off is good Went to the movies last night - I just couldn’t study anymore

I think you need to read more of the secret sauce.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you need to read more of the secret sauce. I second that. Probably spend all day Saturday and Sunday with the GF too.