What does this job pay?

Large, Midwestern insurance company Title: Senior Investment Manager Provide investment advice, support, oversight for discretionary and advisory accounts. Develop investment strategy and provide investment solutions for advisors and high net worth clients. Assist in the formulation of asset allocation strategies and capital market assumptions. Develop and implement alternative investment strategies for private client accounts. Hire, and train investment officers, to include professional development in portfolio management, training in trust administration and taxation and client service with branches and other areas of the firm. Reports directly to the CIO. Whatcha think?

$200K base. Bonus is maxed at 2x salary. Just my 2 bps.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $200K base. Bonus is maxed at 2x salary. > > Just my 2 bps. for a midwestern co? wow

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $200K base. Bonus is maxed at 2x salary. > > Just my 2 bps. LOL ! That’s worth WAY more than 2 bps !!

No way…125k + 50%

$200k = noway, asset allocation for seprate accts i would say 120K plus 100% max bonus that said i think if on a fund 300k plus 3x bonus is even reasonable