what does your handle mean?

Main character in Gears of War videogame.

Hakuna Matata.

I use my handle all the time, typically as a riposte to my impudent colleagues. Exhibit A: Colleague: ‘Havent you finished XYZ yet. Man, you are soooo slow.’ Me: ‘Shut up, ya muddahudda.’ Exhibit B: Colleague: ‘It’s your round’ Me: ‘I bought the last two, ya cheeky muddahudda.’ Yes, it is the phonetic & polite version of mofo. And it’s catchy too. Everyone here uses it now. For some reason it really works well with an Irish accent. Especially after a few beers. Try it.

WhitecollarRedneck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > . you are a well readneck (i think it was needhelp who came up with this first, i could be wrong though - don’t feel like doing search on it)

Of course, my handle is stating the obvious. But I came there while thinking about how best to express my dismay with unnerving boss, colleagues and other derelicts in my vicinity. To those who deserve it, I am showing the finger. The Stiff one.

…self explanatory!

Yeah, nothing too secretive about it.

@ needhelp I wanted to inform you that whenever I see your name, I always think of “needkelp” as if you were a giant sea animal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelp

Wow, sublimity – thanks for the link. That cleared a lot of things up for me.

I don’t believe in tipping…

How can you not tip, these waitresses don’t make jack, they live off tips, now put your money in dammit and lets go do this job!

I’m the REAL MOTHERF*CKING GOD!!!

The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 11, page 76. One of my favorite passages from my fiction reads. Thus, holden1176 “All of a sudden, on my way out to the lobby, I got old Jane Gallagher on the brain again…”

had this handle since sixth grade aim and just kind of used it as a default since than without really thinking about it. Beavis and butthead fans will understand

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so far very unoriginal everyone. wish we would > hear from muddhudda, thommo et al. also wondering > what mattslikeanalysis mean. i broke it up. mat ts > like analy sis mean. something about his mean > sister perhaps? I might of misinterpreted his handle than. i thought it was matt likes ana1. not sure what the y sis refers to though?

Its matt likes anal (with his) sis

i had a blue car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Kx_t6ko1k&feature=related I should watch this before the exam to relaaaaax.