what does your handle mean?

Curious. When I first registered I genuinely needed help and hence the handle. Turned out I needed help in more than one way.

I am golden… BOY!!!..

Do I really need to explain? Its however you interpret it…

numi = rastafarian for “everywhere like such as”

http://deadspin.com/193311/ryan-freels-little-friend

“Nothing but net” is to basketball as “Pure alpha” is to investments.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi = rastafarian for “everywhere like such as” +1

band sublime

I’m Ken Lewis’s airplane pilot.

I’m a former NFL football player

ask stiff1 what his means

Roughly…it’s my first name pronounced backwards

Mine means “I like to party.”

Trek7000 was my mountain bike I owned, till a house fire and someone stole it from my garage in the aftermath.

mine was my counterstrike hande back in the day, i dont know where got it from

Simple…Delhi-ite. Although I am not in New Delhi anymore.

well, there’s Hacker: a person who engages in an activity without talent or skill But I think these definitions really say it all: Hack: 1. a person who exploits, for money, his or her creative ability or training in the production of dull, unimaginative, and trite work 2. a professional who renounces or surrenders individual independence, integrity, belief, etc., in return for money or other reward in the performance of a task normally thought of as involving a strong personal commitment

Advisor to the Romanov family.

^ Lover of the Russian Queen

so far very unoriginal everyone. wish we would hear from muddhudda, thommo et al. also wondering what mattslikeanalysis mean. i broke it up. mat ts like analy sis mean. something about his mean sister perhaps?