What happened?!

Although I am writing my exam in December, I’ve been tracking this forum since January/February-ish. (i know… loser!!! but the convos are so interesting! I should write "Stalking on AF as a pasttime activity on my resume) Anyway, everyone including the noobs and the regulars knew so much during the past 5 months leading up to the exam in terms of exam material and concepts. BUT, when I read all these threads right after the exam, everyone was panicking about how they might have failed, and that they are sure they failed etc… So… what happened? Are you exaggerating? Or did you not study enough? If you studied like mad, how can you possibly fail? Or is it very possible…

The pass rate has ranged between 30-40% the past couple of years. Figuring there are some really bright people out there, it’s hard to know if you are in that top 30%

They always do this around here. Most of them worked very hard and they are imagining the worst. Don’t let this stuff fool you; most of these whiners will pass handily. As you can tell by checking out the L III board, you can make them into charterholders but you can’t make them stop whining.

Does that mean Ill pass Joey lol The pass rate is very low. There has to more that failed than passed Im assuming?

True but I bet you’ll find the Analyst forum pass rate higher than the population as a whole. I don’t think 90 because people who fail are probably less likely to post the results than people who pass, but I bet it would be significantly higher than 40% pass rate. Possibly 60 to 70 or so.

Shabadoo1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True but I bet you’ll find the Analyst forum pass > rate higher than the population as a whole. I > don’t think 90 because people who fail are > probably less likely to post the results than > people who pass, but I bet it would be > significantly higher than 40% pass rate. Possibly > 60 to 70 or so. survivorship bias : )

Shabadoo1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True but I bet you’ll find the Analyst forum pass > rate higher than the population as a whole. I > don’t think 90 because people who fail are > probably less likely to post the results than > people who pass, but I bet it would be > significantly higher than 40% pass rate. Possibly > 60 to 70 or so. Even higher than that if you count just regular posters. On result day, it will look like its easy to pass this exam.