What have you done today?

Besides sleeping in, I’ve managed to watch 3 hours of guilt-free TV, have gone to the gym for the first time in two months, went out to lunch with the girlfriend that has been cooking and cleaning for me for months, and I’m currently watching my second Steelers game all season (the first being a Monday night game against the Skins which I had tickets for). Just curious how everyone else is spending their first study free.

Woke up late (after partying last night), cleaned the house (it was a mess after not cleaning up for a while), did laundry (6 loads!), and now I am just watching tv and not planning on leaving the couch. It’s great!

Woke up with a bad headache and had an early flight home. I’ve been here on the couch since about Noon. Right now, I’m switching back and forth between the Cowboys/Steelers game and The 40-Year-Old Virgin. My girlfriend is at work this evening, so I’m just relaxing. Unfortunately, it’s back to work tomorrow morning for me too.

beer , sangria, jack daniels

Went to church and watched Giants/Phillies, Steelers/Cowboys, and now Redskins/Ravens.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Went to church and watched Giants/Phillies, > Steelers/Cowboys, and now Redskins/Ravens. Are you my long lost twin brother?

Damn Giants had the nerve to lose, I took it as I sign that I failed lol

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpdulog Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Went to church and watched Giants/Phillies, > > Steelers/Cowboys, and now Redskins/Ravens. > > > Are you my long lost twin brother? Haha, maybe. Do you happen to be from NYC? That would be pretty freaky.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ZeroBonus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bpdulog Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Went to church and watched Giants/Phillies, > > > Steelers/Cowboys, and now Redskins/Ravens. > > > > > > Are you my long lost twin brother? > > > Haha, maybe. Do you happen to be from NYC? That > would be pretty freaky. son of a diddly. I very well do! and I took the exam at the Javits Center in the Galleria level.

been eating alot of crap today, took a nap earlier, and now watching the Redskins game. Being a complete waste of space for a day has never felt so great…

I’m hanging out with my brother who just turned 21 at his college apartment. We’ve been drinking beer, watching TV, and just shooting the breeze all day. I went to church this morning likewise. Tonight we’re going to go out in the college town. With any luck somewhere will be wild and I’ll get to post a funny story tomorrow for you all.

Got home late last night (4hrs home from the testing center). Met by the wife at the door. All the kids were in bed. Needless to say, two bottles of wine later, we never made it upstairs. Perhaps I should go away more often? Wife let me sleep in. Got up, made late breakfast for kids and wife. Took the kids to the library. Made dinner. Am now planning on shagging again if I can get the three year old boy to bed.

back at work had 7 hours sleep last night, which was more than my ~4-5 the past 3 weeks