What have you guys been doing since the exam?

Spending time with family, golfing, running, family vac in NYC and BOS, and taking considerably less meds for migraine headaches.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zoozu Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have set out to get out of town every other > > weekend. > > > > This past weekend I drank 60 beers over the > course > > of 3 days; this has been the trend every other > > week. > > > You’ve got to go for the century club - 100 beers > between 12:01a Friday and 11:59p Sunday. That’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard. I cannot imagine how horrible a beer would taste after you’ve already had 95.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s the worst thing I’ve ever heard. I cannot > imagine how horrible a beer would taste after > you’ve already had 95. You’re making the wholly incorrect assumption that you will be able to taste the 96th…and if you are, then you should consider that a very good sign.

I have been playing lots of Ultimate frisbee and spending time with my dog. Also, may start learning Chinese.

chipping away at THE LIST that my wife has been adding to since January. spending time w/ family. My nephew said to me this weekend, “i like that you’re not a grump anymore”. preparing to become the next Sam Zell, or at least lose a fortune trying.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zoozu Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I have set out to get out of town every other > > weekend. > > > > This past weekend I drank 60 beers over the > course > > of 3 days; this has been the trend every other > > week. > > > You’ve got to go for the century club - 100 beers > between 12:01a Friday and 11:59p Sunday. Pfff… How about the millennium club - 1000 beers during spring break week.

I was in a meeting yesterday that showed how much we had left to do to become GIPS compliant. None of the requirements rang a bell. Loved it.

I am still working and I am áctually beginning to be a part of my family again…

eastcoaster9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pfff… How about the millennium club - 1000 beers > during spring break week. Done

After a few weeks of drinking deciding between my ex and current Girlfriends i have now just started skydiving this weekend.