What IF........

What if SACHIN TENDULKAR was a CFA charterholder?

well probably he would have lost the right to use his charter because he might have forgotten to pay his annual membership fees to the institute or he might have forgotten to sign the PCS annually.

Must be an Indian dude.

you gotta be kidding me! You dont know Sachin Tendulkar? Wow

No idea who the dude is.

Is it a punishable offense in India if you don’t know him?

is he a famous punjabi dj?

Google his name!!!

I don’t like cricket (I also don’t love it) but tendulkar is a living legend. One of the greatest sportsmen.

True…Sachin is the most worshiped sportsmen in the world…

So cricket is like football or something?

LOL, it made me laugh someone would be surprised that the someone else in the world doesn’t know who some random indian dude is.

Yes sir…it is more like baseball.But the duration of the match varies between 3hrs to 5 days!!Even USA and Canada have played in cricket world cups!!

Sachin is “no” random “dude”!!!He has fan following in billions(all over the world).However i do agree with you that it is not a “crime” to not know him!!!Talking about Sachin Tendulkar, American President Barack Obama had said: “I don’t know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play…Not because I love his play its because I want to know the reason why my country’s production goes down by 5 percent when he’s in batting.”

" At home i still keep a bat which is signed and given by Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar " :- British Prime Minister David Cameron

LOL

Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar

Sr. Program Manager at Mineral Foundation of Goa

Industry
Nonprofit Organization Management
[Join LinkedIn and access Sachin Tendulkar’s full profile. It's free!](https://www.linkedin.com/reg/join-pprofile?_ed=0_dfHO8ItrV_BTL_0P7o4SJRdSf3s7PA64b2wUbD5tRnVt1xr0t0ZUqIgoujj7RAh3lkQICv06MhqFStzPYMY63zeeVoXG6q1lkKvMvEiaVQV&trk=pprof-0-ts-view_full-0)

As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

• See who you and Sachin Tendulkar know in common
  • Get introduced to Sachin Tendulkar
  • Contact Sachin Tendulkar directly

View Sachin’s full profile

better know him, you foo!

LOL!!! he is not that Sachin we were talking about…http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachin_Tendulkar

this guy wouldnt even make AAA team in the states

Excitable chap this Rahul Roy character. In addition to his emotional punctuation, he also seems to favour non-sensical hypothetical scenarios. In general, however, I am for him and his curious ways. BTW, Sachin looks like a young Hank Kingsley.