What is everyone doing on the 29th?

Every day this past week my anxiety levels have doubled in anticipation of the test results release date. I am definitely becoming noticeably less productive at the office, constantly checking AF to hear about the legand of Rohul Roy and to see if someone has found a glitch in the CFAI website that reveals test results. (Previously my concern was a random PCP letter, but I think we’re in the clear now.) Things are gettig ugly…

In terms of party plans for the the 29th, I’m looking forward to a nice carb-heavy dinner and a bottle of red wine. Maybe even a bubble bath by candle light.

^ Hahahaha, good post.

Me: Working…

not going to follow that up? You’re one post away from some pretty sweet threads.

Lol

Beers and then focusing on then getting a game plan for FRM Part I

Driving to a client( long 4 hour drive), might see my result on the phone…

if you dont hear an accident at I-91 north, you will know my result :slight_smile:

Money never sleeps

That almost happened to me last year!

I’ll work normally. If I pass I’ll have a lunch party with my team on my account !

absolutely. if i pass, i’m selling UIT’s all day and taking my net to the bar. if i fail, i’m selling puerto rico’s for the day and bringing everyone down with me lol

If I fail, so as not to get depressed, I’ll take a long run, shake it off, and try to talk myself into registering for L2 again next year.

If I pass, I’ll head to a local bar and drink a few Jim Beams on the rocks till I’m stone faced, sleep it off, and register for L3 at midnight!

if i pass, will treat friends and family an awesome trip or meal, and spread the blessing and positivity.

if fail, might gonna re-think my future…maybe will consider change industry or job…

I will get the email after 8 pm. So I’ll be at the gym.

So much pressure, specially when people do not believe when I say that I might not pass.

AND I KNOW I WONT!!!

Win or Lose, we booze!

As usual …working…

I’m gonna take sick leave for a week !

working

Working, with a big client to see the day after. I’ll be flying the day after if I pass, if not it’s gonna be long week lol.

Yeah I am already Sick! and along with that its the first day of EID for us here!

Going to work then hitting up the gym after work. Pretty much a normal day. I’m not trying to get too worked up about the results; however, I’ve been increasingly anxious over the past 10 days.

As my former cross country/track coach used to say, “If you run well, you celebrate for the day; if you run poorly, you can dwell on it for a day, but tomorrow we go back to work, you put it behind you, and keep looking forward.” This is how I’ll probably be dealing with the results.

Best of luck everyone!