What is everyone doing on the 29th?

crying

It’s holiday in India on Tuesday. Results will be declared inevening (6:30 PM). I will be freaking out whole day so better planning for deep meditation.

I think pulling up AF every idle moment at work will be far more entertaining than any email I get that day. Cant wait to see people lose their feces over whichever result they get. And if AF is not enough, there’s still 300hours - land of the socially awkward.

Waiting for August 12th

Probably will be ruining my work keyboard with tears of despair or tears of happiness. Either way, this guy is shedding tears.

going to treat friends to dinner if I pass

Spanking the monkey

Its the same for me as several on this board. I will be taking the day off. No matter if I pass or fail, I won’t be very productive at work tomorrow.

And I will drink a few regardless of the outcome. cool

Enjoying the holiday

I am working the 29th then headed to Atlantic City for the evening. Already took the day off on July 30. Tuesday night I’ll be celebrating or forgetting.

wow thats kinda extreme. good luck

What exactly is extreme about that?

Poking the hawk eyes of my co-workers The Chuck Norris move

going to ac on a tuesday

^ Well it’s not just any Tuesday is it?

I considered taking off Wednesday to recover from some celebratory or brain numbing activities Tuesday eve. Just have too much work this week unfortunately.

Thanks for the good luck. Tuesday evening in AC is a bold move, but I did take a vacation day on weds. I’m headed down with my girlfriend, will do some gambling Tuesday evening then relax Wednesday. Nothing too crazy, just need to get away.

Best of luck!

u staying at borgata?

For me on the 29th…I hope…and can only HOPE, that my day will play out like Rahul’s “celebration evening”

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91334606

but I don’t know about the elevator scene…the chances of that happening to me will be the probability of passing L2.

Working and praying… Not sure if that will work as its all done at this stage!

Fiirst order of business will be to get a major caffeine boost on the way to the office. It’s 6 now and I’ve been up since 2. Did catch up on some House of Cards though, so that’s a plus.