What is happiness ?

That article is too long. Whats the summary of the study? Is it love?

ancientmtk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That article is too long. Whats the summary of > the study? Is it love? They have a video for the reading challenged :slight_smile:

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ancientmtk Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > That article is too long. Whats the summary of > > the study? Is it love? > > > They have a video for the reading challenged :slight_smile: … har har… can’t stream vid at work… will check it out in a bit to find out what happiness is all about.

Everyone’s happiness is different and self-defined. “A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him.” S.K.

This thread is too long. Whats the summary of this thread? Is it love?

Great article: http://happydays.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/25/happy-like-god/?apage=8#comments

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whats the summary of this thread? Is it love? Hell ya, Asian luvin’! :smiley: Knowledge of self required and so like Holden1176 was saying, it is self-defined.

So is it love? Or is it Asian girls?

Happiness right now is not having to study for any CFA exam and surfing the forums randomly :slight_smile:

…it is definitely the Asian girls.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …it is definitely the Asian girls. Exactly what sort of Asians you guys are so fond of? Chinks?

asian girls love money very much. maybe more than guys. there i said it.

Good morning, back to my favorite topic! Okay, lets see…in order of preference Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Viet, Thai. Chinese girls tend to have the best attitude, values are good, Mandarin is nice, they are quite elegant and gentle, and their food is the best. It always varies by the area, SH girls are more materialistic and controlling than country girls, yet still way less so than Western women. Koreans are more curvy, they have very good values unless from Jolla province (nut cases) and their food is good but limited, mostly kimchi & spice paste based, language is annoying sounding, movies are good. Japanese, well sushi rocks but quite different culture, very tightly bound, not my preference. Vietnamese are okay. Thai girls just plain scare me, I stay well away, every one I have know was somehow wack. Asians & money. Good topic but you need to get it right. Financial security is just a prerequisite. Like you need to be over 5’6", not gay, have some sense of humor and be financially secure. As long as they can “check the box” they move on to more important values. But they can’t comprehend the financially irresponsible way many white guys live, and if you can’t check the box you are out, simple as that. I’ll write a guide “Asian Dating for the White Guy” one day…but for now I’m gonna go analyst some stuff.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Like you need to be over 5’6", not gay, have some > sense of humor and be financially secure. Well that disqualifies 95% of AF.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > purealpha Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Like you need to be over 5’6", not gay, have > some > > sense of humor and be financially secure. > > Well that disqualifies 95% of AF. hey-o!

Ah disappointed with this thread - thought it was going to be a bit more varied than asian girls!!

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well that disqualifies 95% of AF. Nice, +1.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ah disappointed with this thread - thought it was > going to be a bit more varied than asian girls!! maybe this will help . . . asian animals . . sneezing? The Sneezing baby panda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNYfZd8iV2k

Holy jumping jelly beans, the CFO just called me in to offer a position with our Asian fund…travel likely. Today is really shaping up nicely.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Holy jumping jelly beans, the CFO just called me > in to offer a position with our Asian > fund…travel likely. Today is really shaping up > nicely. i will update my resume if i were you.