What is happiness ?

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > purealpha Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > …it is definitely the Asian girls. > > > Exactly what sort of Asians you guys are so fond > of? Chinks? I’m actually surprised this post hasn’t been deleted and sumz hasn’t been banned for using a racial slur yet. Guess Chad’s on vaca.

Ya, that is pretty bad, -1000 for said comment.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > asian girls love money very much. maybe more than > guys. there i said it. not me, I love guys more, and I love more guys, much more than money. money doesn’t make happiness. it can buy “happiniss” for as long as it last.

^my kind of girl.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sumz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > purealpha Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > …it is definitely the Asian girls. > > > > > > Exactly what sort of Asians you guys are so > fond > > of? Chinks? > > > I’m actually surprised this post hasn’t been > deleted and sumz hasn’t been banned for using a > racial slur yet. Guess Chad’s on vaca. I didn’t mean to sound racist at all. I am Asian myself. I just wanted to clarify exactly what sort of Asian girls guys on AF are so fond of? Far East Asians, Middle-eastern, south-east Asian…? No Offense again

sumz Wrote: > I didn’t mean to sound racist at all. I am Asian > myself. I just wanted to clarify exactly what sort > of Asian girls guys on AF are so fond of? Far East > Asians, Middle-eastern, south-east Asian…? No > Offense again Ok. I like intelligent Far East Asian guys. :slight_smile:

I’m moving to Far East Manhattan, how you like me now?

I don’t have a limo, so I do not need a limo driver. sorry.

sherbeer is the new AF hottie since I havent seen Iheartmath in a while.

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t have a limo, so I do not need a limo > driver. sorry. Lol!

in regards to the title’s question: happiness = reality - expectations if you want to be happier, change one.

so it’s actually the ex ante alpha the expected minus the required return. hmm my alpha is very small which in this case is good i guess

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so it’s actually the ex ante alpha the expected > minus the required return. hmm my alpha is very > small which in this case is good i guess whoaaa…that was hotttt

I was going to say, depends on what she’s referring to as “very small” it could be hot or not hot.

@limo driver what you refer to is the beta I think.

Could you give me some measurements on your beta just so I know if we’re talking about the same thing or not?

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @limo driver what you refer to is the beta I > think. wow. i was just about to say that. i think there is instant chemistry between sherbeer and needhelp. in fact the media might refer to us as needbeer.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sherbeer is the new AF hottie since I havent seen > Iheartmath in a while. =(

LOL. Happiness is subjective. Each has their own version. But studies would agree with the first post. At least US$50,000 in purchasing power in income every year along with a strong family / friend support network, a well-balanced healthy diet, enough sleep, a generally positive attitude, and regular exercise seem to be the most important tricks. They did a study of one Greek island where people on average lived to their 90s. Some of the same things were found: deep friendships with a steady circle of people (everyone knows and takes care of each other), regular exercise (walking around the island to meet up with friends), a low-fat / high vegetable diet (esp the green leafy ones), and - uniquely - consumption of lots of herbal teas. But this is a CFA / Investments board right? So the answer for most (if not all) of us is waaaay more simple >> Happiness is lots and lots of money…

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sherbeer is the new AF hottie since I havent > seen > > Iheartmath in a while. > > > =( hey sweets, your back!!!