what is salary like for Fidelity equity research analyst -post MBA

any idea?

$62.58/week ? (I think)

110-125ish base…

Base for most Post MBA AM is comparable with IB associates. No clue about bonus

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 110-125ish base… lol

If I had to guess I would say maybe $80 base, $40 bonus. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Zero. I have a fidelity retail broker account and they don’t have any research. They used to have lehman (RIP).

I think their research would be for their mutual fund side (eg, Buy Side internal research), not their Broker-Dealer. As you stated, they do not offer Sell Side (B/D) research, they just buy horribly outdated reports from others.

225000 USD (including bonus) -post MBA and no relevant experience

batterinram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 225000 USD (including bonus) -post MBA and no > relevant experience You are sleeping or an outlier if this is the case.

225K with bonus sounds about right. I spoke to an alumni who works there and he said the range for total comp 1 -2 years post-MBA is 200 - 240K.

batterinram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 225000 USD (including bonus) -post MBA and no > relevant experience >>>You are sleeping or an outlier if this is the case. Nope I worked in their Indian office supporting some PMs and analysts in Boston. The info is reliable. Undergrads who join as associates make around 70000 USD (including bonus), MBAs join as analysts.

Hmm,…That is kind of out of what I thought, since fidelity is not like a very fancy name in my impression and Boston’s living expense is not like NYC

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > drs Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 110-125ish base… > > lol i interviewed with them you moron

They recruit at top 5 mba programs. They have to be paying $100K starting salary to be competitive.

batterinram Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > batterinram Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 225000 USD (including bonus) -post MBA and no > > relevant experience > > > >>>You are sleeping or an outlier if this is the > case. > > Nope I worked in their Indian office supporting > some PMs and analysts in Boston. The info is > reliable. Undergrads who join as associates make > around 70000 USD (including bonus), MBAs join as > analysts. My original guess of $80 base, $40 bonus was in regards to associates (I was under the impression that Fidelity didn’t hire straight out of undergrad and that associates typically have 2 years of previous experience. Is anyone else surprised by the large discrepancy between analyst and associate pay?

Were talking Pyramis here right?

If Fidelity’s paying 250G’s out of b-school then Goldman must be paying half a mil. That’s all I got to say. Someone’s lying.

220-250 seems awfully high for AM straight out of mba. That’s more than MBB Consulting. Higher than a lot of BB divisions at that career level. Just doesn’t seems right. I would guess 100K base + sign on + not more than 50% bonus.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Were talking Pyramis here right? What makes you say that?