What is the big deal with Cadbury Report

I’m looking at the Cadbury Report in the CFAI right now and can’t really figure out how this material will be tested. Is this report as important as GIPS or ethics? Not sure why I’ve heard multiple instructors place emphasis on reading this. Any context would help, thanks!

i was wondering this myself. hard to spot differences between the CR and Ethics and Corp Governance

I never really liked those … too sweet for me I guess. Not really a chocolate fan, and that filling is just over the top.

not cadbury report directly, but may like the liquidity conundrum in L2 it’s part of corporate governance (f.e. should the secretary of the board be available only to executive or all board members --> go all board members) in cadbury report, like with the recommendations to GIPS, there are certain hints on how to arrange a good corporate governance 2x reading should suffice for not losing points

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I never really liked those … too sweet for me I > guess. Not really a chocolate fan, and that > filling is just over the top. slow clap bravo i do say bravo what wit what timing what grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFCNvZ_1gg0