What is the charter worth to you?

If you are like me I tried to get the charter more for bragging rights. Is that the same for most of you or do you see any benefits in your job (promotions, more money, more respect). Does the Charter allow you to get into a position or help someone move up the ladder. Just curious… Veda

That i have knowledge of different financial securities.

same

I explicitly have to get the charter to move up in my career where I am. I may in fact be taken out of my current role if I don’t get the charter by 2011. So no pressure…

I did it for the ability to generate superior returns.

See I’mma tell you like you told me Cash Rules everything around me Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar bill yall) Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar bill yall) See I’mma tell you like you told me Cash Rules everything around me Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar bill yall) Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar bill yall) Money, money-money-money Money, money-money-money

Sadly, bragging rights. The side of the office I work on (marketing/sales to buyside shops) doesn’t have many CFA Charterholders. It’ll hold some temporary value.

I just hope it gives me some credibility at work.

It will enlarge your member as well as shed 10% body fat will simulatiously regrowing the lost hair on your head. F@ckin amazing.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It will enlarge your member as well as shed 10% > body fat will simulatiously regrowing the lost > hair on your head. F@ckin amazing. i can use all the help i can get. ps. i already have a full head of hair.

Hopefully will help in switching to a better job and improve my chances of getting into a top B School.

^Myth

my sense of self worth rides on it…

for the b!tches.

Shrute Farms Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > See I’mma tell you like you told me > Cash Rules everything around me > Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar > bill yall) > Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar > bill yall) > > See I’mma tell you like you told me > Cash Rules everything around me > Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar > bill yall) > Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall (dollar, dollar > bill yall) > > Money, money-money-money > Money, money-money-money +1…Wutang Rules

+1

I do not dare to tell my colleagues who do not know me well about my CFA… sounds like showing off… except my boss, who knows about my CFA, which we do not discuss much. However, my company does not even pay for my membeship fee. My CFA certificate is just a piece of paper sitting somewhere in my bedroom. I got more qualifications, but no point really… A Lee, CFA, FRM, FLMI, AIAA (Associate Actuary)

^all those initials after your name make you a tool…theory

I got to say this thread isn’t the most inspiring…

diuleelomei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do not dare to tell my colleagues who do not > know me well about my CFA… sounds like showing > off… except my boss, who knows about my CFA, > which we do not discuss much. However, my company > does not even pay for my membeship fee. My CFA > certificate is just a piece of paper sitting > somewhere in my bedroom. > > I got more qualifications, but no point > really… > A Lee, CFA, FRM, FLMI, AIAA (Associate Actuary) Do not dare tell your colleagues? Then it was obviously a good use of time… FREAK