What is the worst AM marks to pass?

F*** off ; you are out of your element, here.

These 14 comments a day are in part due to him helping out peasants like yourself, so STFU.

Seriously. It is scary hwo many times a day I checked AF after posting a question, waiting for s2000 to answer. Many times he was the only one who did. Thanks for that.

He is a great teacher and dedicated to helping others. 14 comments/day honestly seems light to me.

Agree with the above 2 posts in support of s2000Magician. Mr. s2000Magician already is a charterholder, he doesn’t need to spend time calming the nerves of people like us and answering their dumb/hypothetical/intelligent queries. When some one goes out their way, the least one can do is thank him.

Generally, there is no point to go after each other, people use this forum and I am sure they have their own valid reasons…

God bless to those who still share their ideas in this forum, promoting his or her stuff also counts )))

Hi MissCleo!!! Long time

Summary of scores:

• 32% above 70% - Either he scored high marks on those topics 100%
  • 34% between 50% and 70% , OR he was in high end on this Range
  • 34% below 50%…

He didnt do bad though…

Given S2000’s comments regarding his grown children, I assume he obtained his charter when pass rates were 70-80%, hardly a commendable task.

I have read about five of the frustrated old man’s comments, every one of which was as rude or disparaging as the next.

Tough guy Viceroy. Big time AF commenter. I’ll back down now.

BTW, 14 comments a day on average is not “out their way”, it is “their way”.

uh oh…somebody done poked the bear

you’re about to get lashed

Dude, you will pass the L3 exam. No worries.

Gents lets take a break and watch the tomorrow’s show before the grand show in two weeks.

Rather than making an absurd assumption to try to bolster your case, why don’t you endeavor to determine the truth.

You might start with a simple question.

As an aspiring analyst, do you think that “about five” is a representative sample.

As for being a “frustrated old man”, the “old” part is, perhaps, in the eye of the beholder, but “frustrated” is far from the mark.

You seem to be determined to ride this mouse as if it were an elephant. Why’s that?

^^^^

Magician, don’t let this sh!t bother you ; who cares.

Bother me?

I think that it’s hilarious.

Thanks, Viceroy!

Respect for S2000magician , he is truly a AF legend…Those who know him, he was a support for us in this journey…Please give adequate respect to him…

NY life style:

In NY, Elmo is dirty, smells bad, speaks profanity, and humps the friendly Spider-Man.

respect your elders donkey

I presume that that’s supposed to be for my benefit, but I have to say that I disagree utterly.

Respect your betters, and strive to identify any way that someone might be your better (even if it’s only that they try harder than you do).

Respecting someone simply because they had the misfortune to be born before you were is, in my mind, silly.

(This, by the way, formed the basis for a very interesting discussion with my late father many years ago . . . when I was about 16. I didn’t lose that argu . . . um . . . discussion.)

The only people that use that phrase are the people that cannot garner respect unto themselves.

That, of course, is a ridiculous overgeneralization.

Bart Simpson + Spiderman - Elmo = Retail Arbitrage.

I like your shirt. I really like GPRO!

And, of course, those brainwashed by the said people that cannot garner respect unto themselves.