What is the worst AM marks to pass?

Seriously: if you’re going to correct Viceroy’s grammar, you should be more careful of your own.

“The people”, or “said people”: either is correct. “The said people” is . . . well . . . not.

And it’s still a ridiculous overgeneralization. But you already knew that.

English grammar doesn’t allow an article to precede an adjective? My grammar is perfectly acceptable. Thanks for trying though. :wink:

Disclaimer: Our conversation is over. You seem obsessive, and possibly have a few screws loose.

It’s a pleonasm.

Look it up.

Not really a disclaimer; more of a stipulation.

But, of course, you already knew that.

It’s too bad, really; this was just becoming fun.

Personal attacks. Sigh. Do you rise to this level of maturity in your professional life, or only anonymously?

Magician, Sir, just like others and by others I mean 99.99999%, excluding the outlier ofcourse- you have my deepest respect. For the benefit of all, may I request you not to encourage the loon by engaging in meaningless conversation. The kid is feeling the pressure and it is evident. Thanks

Thanks, ABAL!

OK.

elders were considered to be wiser where im from

I definitely agree with respecting those wiser than I am.

from my observation, half of his posts are of the “your welcome” and “my pleasure” variety. most would feel these kind of posts unnecessary, which tells you the kind of guy he is to acknowledge people’s appreciation in the first place. anyone can be snarky from time to time, but I don’t see the purpose of extrapolating his post counts (of which the overwhelming majority have made a very positive impact on hundreds of candidates’ lives) to suggest he is somewhat of a loser or something? sounds like a ton of projected insecurity to be honest.

No harm in releasing extra adrenaline especially since results are coming soon and the recent glitch made most irritated but try keeping it within borders… Everyone will get elderly one day but that doesn’t mean getting wiser…

:slight_smile: Guaranteed pass knowing I have you and ABALL as competition.

Good thing you don’t observe anything but the back office, if that, for a living.

LOL, those are your inferences, not mine.

ABALL, there are a few less than 10 million AF members, so a completely pointless comment I might add. Realistically, I am more of a man than you will ever be, boy. Cute all around try though.

Quotes from the United States “Articles of Confederation”:

“making rules for the government and regulation of the said land and naval forces”

“provided that no power be delegated to the said Committee”

Very interesting matrix, this…borderline pass

To give hope to everybody, i will post my last yr results.

I think i was also a borderline pass last year

AM Session

above 70–2 topics

50-70-1 topic

below 50- 8 topic

PM session

above 70-6 topics

50 to 70- 1 topic

below 50- 1 topic

Now the analysis part-

1. Since level 1 , I am extremely strong in ethics and my accuracy in mocks in ethics used to be 11 or 12 out of 12. So may be ethics adjustment saved me. I am a firm believer that Ethics adjustment is for real. I have scored above 70 in ethics in level 1 and level 2 also.

2. Even though i got 1 below 50 in PM i still expect my overall score in PM to be definitely more than 80% that is more than 48/60.

So keep hope, Cheers

Get a life dude, there are people here in this forum including me who just love Magician.

Apart from him helping people in analyst forum and what people have said about him I want to give you some f***ing advice.

Go and read more about this man.Have you ever seen his profile on his website. He is a legend. He is not just an intelligent,hard working, helpful and considerate man but also a world level equestrian. If not for anything ,give some respect to the guy who has represented your country at international level.

If you can even achieve half of what he has achieved in his life, you should be proud of yourself.

Magician Sir, he is an idiot, don’t let him bother you.

We love you , you helped me pass. Respect

#Respect4magician

Thank you for being such a great contributor S2000magician.

lol, he gives me hope and sometimes rain for my plants!

This. The CFAI should give S2000 an award for taking time out of his day to help candidates. AF should pay the man, IMHO.

That comment was an unnecessarily rude response to what I would interpret as an innocent question. Although I understand that Mr. Magician has contributed quite a bit to this forum, I understand fully why NewYork was irked by this post. This is likely such a huge misunderstanding and could have been dealt with in a more calm manner but heck, I’d be mad too if someone were to speak to me in this way.

It’s also a year old fight that was bumped lol.

Good to see tensions are always high this time of year no matter the year!

well…he posts each member congrats on his pass, i salute him and have personally benefited by just reading his posts

That is how he got 12,000 comments. Selfless service to the forum, he is the most deserving charter holder

I do not believe this is a Borderline pass. I wouldnt mind having this matrix this year…if its gets me the Charter that is