What is wrong with you people?

You’re all turning soft and having an Oprah moment before the exam.

SB CFA: No softness here. I am as surly as ever. Maybe even more so considering where I will be tomorrow instead of a race book. Oh yea, and kick ass tomorrow, would ya?

sponge. i love you.

I had a high school soccer coach who used to say, hey “ladies” dig the sand out of your… oh nevermind. Seriously though, maybe we could turn AF into a book club during the off season. Geez.

sponge mumu told me they were with stripes…

i’m far from melting here. i’m about to unleash on this thing tomorrow.

F&*$ it. You’re right. Man up.

Sponge is right. On the thread of “what is your first drink tomorrow after the test” the first response was “white burgandy” or some such. Geez.

goes to eleven, i plan on drinking it in large quantities, does that make it any better? T/G

I’m going to polish off a couple zima’s after the exam and go to a sex and the city party. Can’t wait.

LHIOB

Trader/God Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > goes to eleven, i plan on drinking it in large > quantities, does that make it any better? > > T/G jello shots?

T/G Just joning ya. We all have our foolish pleasures. For god’s sake, Asia is a top ten band for many people on this board. And I own “The Baby’s” greatest hits. One of my top ten songs of all time: My Sharona. Great guitar riff. Enjoy your white something or other and whatever that second thing on your drinking list was.

ooppps…wrong spot… Ice cold Vodka. Hopefully by 6pm…(gotta drive home after exam).