What is you AF AGE!

welcome back! what you been up to?

Canā€™t believe this is really a thing. Literally just spent the last hour surfing the web from 2000. That tiger woods kid was pretty good at golf. Nortel made up 30% of the Canadian stock exchange, and the Y2K ended up being no big deal. The good ol days. Admittedly also checked out AF from like 2015. BS was still kicking ass and taking names. Ohai was hitting every nail on the head and CvM was a daily contributor who apparently ruffled a few feathers.

Disruption has been good for me! For years I tried to write myself a narrative for what my post-stripping life would be (ā€œgoing into financeā€ was one of them once upon a time.) Nothing ever panned out. Then BAM, my dancing job is gone indefinitely! I was like, well, what skills do I haveā€¦ random math and academic knowledge + an agreeable personality. I got a job with an online tutoring company where I tutor math, physics, and SAT/ACT test prep. Just like that, I have moved on and have duplicated my dancing income! All these years, this narrative never occured to meā€¦lol

You go, guuuuuuuuuurl!!! :100: :woman_teacher: :nerd_face:

im really happy to hear that. way to adapt!

lol my vegas days when i was a poor. ive really matured a lot :slight_smile:

so terd is banned and KMD is back :wink:

Yes: the worldā€™s become a better place.

1 Like