What is your exam morning routine?

Morning of the exam i’ll get up, glance at some formulas, write some out. Anyone else do this? What do you do?

Wake up at the usual time, 5ish, go for a jog, good breakfast, head downtown early. Will probably look over quick sheet or something before exam, but not much else.

Probably have 4 or 5 cups of coffee like i’ve had everyday for the past 3 months. Only thing different about exam day is that i’ll swap out my second late-day pot of coffee for a 5-hour energy drink.

I like going for a 15 minute run to get my mind moving, have a quick review with breakfast and head to the test centre. I bring a pack of life savers with me because apparently your mind needs glucose to run at optimal speed (an old girlfriend told me this and it may have been sabotage but so far has worked out well for me haha)

1. Good breakfast
  2. Cycle to center to try and reach by 7.15am
  3. Caffeine bars
  4. Look at formulae one last time if time permits

wake up at 6:30, have a coffee, take a nice, relaxing zen-like dump, take a shower, wear my lucky basketball shorts and lucky t-shirt, grab my calculator, pencils etc. and walk the 2 minutes it takes to get to the exam hall from my house.

wake. fap