What is your favorite tie knot?

I’ll start. Full windsor because I like spread collars, four-in-hand if I’m feeling daring

I like the one with an elastic band. Easy to put on, easy to take off

personally I prefer a uni knot, never slips.

in these markets, the noose

Whichever one works to tie daj224 up and prevent him from posting on AF! LOL!

The full windsor - every time.

Full windsor, half if the fabric is thick. Four in hand for a preppy/McKinsey look.

depends on the collar for me - some shirts the collar looks so wide you have to tie a full w.

Half Windsor - works on most collars and on most ties.

bow tie.

buy side = why do i need a tie?

square knot.

Tie? You mean for my shoe laces? I just wear velcro now.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tie? You mean for my shoe laces? I just wear > velcro now. LOL! Are those the shoes that have lights that flash when you walk too? Those were so '80’s…

four in hand, I live in the South so I like to mix it up with a bow tie sometimes.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tie? You mean for my shoe laces? I just wear > > velcro now. > > LOL! > > Are those the shoes that have lights that flash > when you walk too? Those were so '80’s… They are a real problem to get in 13’s too.

bolo tie all the way.

-snap-on tie, like the police have

I’m not sure I remember how to do a half-windsor or full windsor. I do four-in-hand pretty much all the time. I don’t wear bow ties very often, but feel a bit of pride in being able to tie one.

I wonder what Patrick Bateman would post if he were on this thread.