What Jobs Hire For Passing CFA Level 1?

Since we are on the topic, any suggestions from the Canadian counterparts on how one goes about searching for a job across the border?Apart from efinancialcareers.com and workopolis.com, are there any other canada-specific sites/channels one can focus on? Thanks for the help in advance.

Teller at National City. Make sure you tell the hiring manager that you are a CFA. And that it stands for Certified Financial Advisor. Hope that helps!!!

relisson, passing level 1 is not an achievement at all. So, if one would emphasise passing level 1 in the interview, it wouldn’t make him any good and wouldn’t distinguish him from the masses - anyone could do it. Passing level 2, on the other hand, is already an achievement, as this level is very significantly harder, and not everyone is capable of passing it.

Skip, I never look on craigslist but I would imagine that it has something to do with the fact they just started chargin $25 per add a few months ago. There are a ton of manufacturing/energy companies here all of which need finance people.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mickey deez > > > They were impressed with my career development and > hired me part time. Hopefully going to get a full > time position after passing L2. Again, why Aussie calling McDonald’s mickey deez?? I really want to know pls somene let me know PLSSSSSSSSSS