what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

What kind of a sensation?

quit 25 years ago, but when I did, it was Camel non-filters. Good thing about those is when somebody tried to bum one off of you, you just pulled them out and they would say, “Uh, no thanks.” This girl at a party one time was trying to impress me with her French inhaling. At the time I had the tail end of a cold where one nostril was completely plugged. I told her I could French inhale through only one nostril, then showed her how I could. She thought I was the dude. Cigarettes can be fun.

goes to eleven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quit 25 years ago, but when I did, it was Camel > non-filters. Good thing about those is when > somebody tried to bum one off of you, you just > pulled them out and they would say, “Uh, no > thanks.” > > This girl at a party one time was trying to > impress me with her French inhaling. At the time > I had the tail end of a cold where one nostril was > completely plugged. I told her I could French > inhale through only one nostril, then showed her > how I could. She thought I was the dude. > Cigarettes can be fun. Hahahaha adda boy - one word: Stud.

Big Panda directly import from China.