what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

just wondering

Just your basic marlboro lights / camel lights. I think dunhill’s draw to hard for me personally. Back when I was younger they used to make Camel Izmir Stingers. In my mind, those were indisputably the best cigarettes ever made. I still miss them. A nice backup were Djarum Vanillas until cloves too got banned and reformulated as crappy cigarillos. I feel like I must have seriously PO’d someone at the FDA.

I quit smoking, but when I did – nothing better than a fresh parli light!

Whatever I can get out of the fkin machine when i’ve had a few scoops…

skoal long cut - usually either straight, wintergreen or apple

Cohiba cigars.

mmmmm straight. back in high school a tin of straight busted in my backpack and stained all my books. smelled great. back in the day there was nothing better than a lipper after lunch.

I make my own out of K2

Marlboro lights, but have been heading down the flamboyant Marlboro menthol route

marijuana cigarettes, as my headmaster would say

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I make my own out of K2 ahahahahahaha

I just tear off a bit of my CFA charter and put it in a pipe.

Smoking = negative NPV

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Marlboro lights, but have been heading down the > flamboyant Marlboro menthol route i’m on reds now but I sometimes smoke menthols (camels though) - - just saw the FDA is thinking about banning menthol . . . would suck

Smokers should have a day of rage

It’s 2011, why are people still smoking?

Smoking gives a nice sensation, especially after alcohol, so first i started drinking and then i started socially smoking… after a year i stop smoking and then i stopped drinking - in that order. smoke and alcohol free for over 5 years

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s 2011, why are people still smoking? Because health matters less now than ever…two years to December 2012.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Smoking gives a nice sensation, especially after > alcohol, so first i started drinking and then i > started socially smoking… after a year i stop > smoking and then i stopped drinking - in that > order. smoke and alcohol free for over 5 years I’m with comp_sci - smoking when you’re drinking is awesome. I eventually stopped, and have now been cig-free for 2 years. That doesn’t stop me from readily admitting that it’s a wonderfully relaxing habit (and a nice excuse to leave your desk for a walk every few hours), albeit the fact that it’s terrible for you. Drinking’s still awesome, full-stop, though.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Smoking gives a nice sensation, especially > after > > alcohol, so first i started drinking and then i > > started socially smoking… after a year i stop > > smoking and then i stopped drinking - in that > > order. smoke and alcohol free for over 5 years > > I’m with comp_sci - smoking when you’re drinking > is awesome. I eventually stopped, and have now > been cig-free for 2 years. That doesn’t stop me > from readily admitting that it’s a wonderfully > relaxing habit (and a nice excuse to leave your > desk for a walk every few hours), albeit the fact > that it’s terrible for you. Drinking’s still > awesome, full-stop, though. I actually attribute my stopping to my gf (now wife). She saw cigarettes in the car and said those bad boys have to go.