what kind of jobs for FSA lovers holding CFA Charter...

I wanted to know what kind of jobs are available for FSA lovers…

Accountant…

Not to forget FSA covers Ratios and other analysis stuff like Cash Flows etc … which are core part of any research or valuations job… Its needed in most ambits of an I Bank/Capital Markets career…

Thanks Dharmesh, this gives me more hope about my career in Finance… can u pls share some more information on this…

I am an ACA by profession … to elaborate,as an ACA u look at FS is from accountant and an auditors perspective …However here u can say where accountant’s role ends , analysts role begins…here u are lookin at it from Analysts perspective…U need to read the Financial statements, know how all elements in it have an impact on a companys future prospects …hence its obvious to get familiar with all the terminolgies and intricacies of accounts and finance… level one is grass root and obviously wants to ensure we are familiar with FS so they can leverage our understanding to teach us with far deeper and intersting insights going ahead… its exam weightage thruout all level says it all… rest is just details…