What newspapers/magazines do you read?

When you’re not studying, what business/financial periodicals do you typically read? Other than the usual suspects (FT and WSJ), are there others that you think are particularly enlightening? Others that you may read for amusement purposes only because you don’t believe a word they say?

playboy

In my college days I used to read the Spectator (UK) and from time to time the National Review. I’d still read the Spectator if I had time and access, NR is a bit too ideological for my blood these days. I also liked Foreign Affairs.

I think it’s somewhat new, but I’ve gotten into Condé Nast’s Portfolio Magazine. Interesting business/politics/econ articles. Some relatively big name contributors, including Michael Lewis.

Aside from the usual Economist/FT/WSJ/research reports, I usually read the Harvard Business Review and the Value Investor Insight newsletter. B/c I cover specific sectors, I read trade magazines also.

i dont read anything at least not in hard copy… if it does not come in online version and for free i am not reading

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i dont read anything at least not in hard copy… > if it does not come in online version and for free > i am not reading That’s funny because I’m the total opposite. I hate reading online and would kill for newsprint versions of WSJ, FT etc. in my city. I think it’s because it bugs my eyes or something. I actually like the smell of newsprint too I think.

I don’t like how newsprint gets on your hands, but I do think holding a paper and reading it is much easier on the eyes than reading off of a screen.