What next?

Need some advice on the next section to tackle. Just got ramped up on a major project at work that is set to start in the next few weeks, so ideally I’d like to finish the remaining sections before that happens, i.e. watch the Schweser video, review the notes and do a pass on the Schweser questions. The topics I have remaining are Ethics, Econ, Quant, and PM. Any suggestions on the next section to tackle before things kick in at work?

Quant, Econ, PM, Ethics. PM is probably the longest and hardest of those 4 subjects, but it’s useful to have Quant basics down beforehand.

Yea, was thinking Quant though it’s not my favorite topic.

Tough call… Eco was a bit of a breeze compared to Quant and PM. I would go with Quant but if you begin to struggle I would not hesitate to jump on PM…

how bad is PM - was hands down my worst topic for L1 (though i didnt study it much, because the topic weight was so low) Once again, gotta love how the CFAI f*cks us over with the ranged topic weights (5-15%)? Thanks for nothing… Not looking forward to it…

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how bad is PM - was hands down my worst topic for > L1 (though i didnt study it much, because the > topic weight was so low) > > Once again, gotta love how the CFAI f*cks us over > with the ranged topic weights (5-15%)? Thanks for > nothing… > > Not looking forward to it… PM is much more manageable especiallly wealth and tax has been removed… it complements equity and you will see some Quant and exchange rate stuff too. This probabely explains the 5 -15% range.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how bad is PM - was hands down my worst topic for > L1 (though i didnt study it much, because the > topic weight was so low) > > Once again, gotta love how the CFAI f*cks us over > with the ranged topic weights (5-15%)? Thanks for > nothing… > > Not looking forward to it… PM is much more manageable especiallly wealth and tax has been removed this year… it complements equity and you will see some Quant and exchange rate stuff too. This probabely explains the 5 -15% range.

Ended up starting on Quant last night with the first topic. Ton of formulas to go through and memorize.