What other measures are you taking besides studying?

I think he was kidding, I’ve never seen that

^ lol… i thought it happens only in India

That happens for sure in India If it’s an audition for Indian idol or roadies or something. But the kind of people I’ve seen, most disappear in the pm.

im afraid to take nyquil because it doesnt wear off on me after 8 hours, usually it last 10 hours

maybe ill do that but go to sleep at 9

areyouserious: do you really see all this surprise

I have two passports actually - but only because one is from a different country. I also have two driver’s licenses due to some mix up with DMV.

I took those Nature Made Melatonin capsules which don’t make you feel grogy in the morning.

Ya. I will definitely be using sleep aids. Otherwise I will be laying in bed thinking “this could be the last test… wait do I know that section, did I remember to go over that one question again, etc…” Be sure to give it a practice run or two though to make sure you feel at your best for exam day.

are we talking about real massages? or happy ending massages?

I have given up on the prospect of sleep before the exam. Level I i slept like a baby and aced it, level 2 I maybe slept 3.5 broken up hours, thought i failed, but somehow killed it. Level III the first time I didn’t sleep more than 4 broken up hours and made a REALLY stupid mistake which is why I’m still here.

My plan is to sleep 10 hours a day for the 3 days prior to the test, and then just deal with the sleep deprivation on exam day. I will drink a shitload of coffee and bum some adderral from someone and then just rely on autopilot from months and months of studying to pull me through.

Rahul: I’m from India. Gujju

I’ll take a tylenol PM real early on Friday, like 5pm to hopefully get better sleep.

I’ve heard some posts in favor of red bull at the break rather than coffee… not used to red bull but I’ll try it this weekend to see how it works

I wouldn’t do any caffeine surges but that’s only because I fear I might need bathroom breaks. I think regular sleep cycle is the most important. I’ll definitely be doing the 9-5 routine all week next week

“its like a commit() transaction”. I think I’m in the midst of a rollback.