What profession are you in?

Treasury analyst

Risk Analyst

Dreamer…

derivatives structurer/trader (OTC - FX, IR options and commodity derivatives)

Science. Had to get out!

clown and a broker…

lending officer in utilities and energy

Valuation Analyst, I appraise privately owned businesses.

I go to school at the University of the Streets.

I work in the IT field…doing pretty well for myself …but want to get into a good bschool and hopefully into asset management.

Computer Engineer. Can’t wait to get out of it. Graduated 6 years ago, but looking to switch careers. Enrolled in Financial Engineering grad school. Want to go into derivatives like what pfcfaataf does… Hopefully level 1 would give me some sort of an edge to make that move comfortably.

Reebs…I feel like I would really benefit from chatting with you regarding your experiences and future plans…maybe we can chat after this Saturday…we have very similar profiles…

ITAdministator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Reebs…I feel like I would really benefit from > chatting with you regarding your experiences and > future plans…maybe we can chat after this > Saturday…we have very similar profiles… sure… I wont post my real email, but you can use this one to exchange emails now… email me at yolebanon @ gmail and I’ll email u back from my email personal.

sell side trader…

accounting

actuary :slight_smile:

treasury analyst & Corporate Finance work…Working in Finance department Head Office…

Corporate accountant

derivatives trader

Stockbroker