What School you went to?

University of Kentucky. Not a top 20 school, but how many of you can say that you graduated with Ashley Judd? (I didn’t see her at Rupp that day, regretfully). http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/2007-05-09-255011507_x.htm

Schulich and by the way ca-cbv-cfa It was fantastic weather today in London. How’s the T. Get the MBA before you slag it.

Undergrad - McMaster U MBA - Schulich School of Business :slight_smile:

Virginia Tech

hueion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > East Carolina Univ. > > kkent and other VT alums, just 40 days to your > first loss of the season… Hahaha. Awesome post. Look, friend, I’m a fan of ECU, but Virginia Tech is going to defeat ECU handily–and then go on to win the ACC title…again. In the off chance that lightning strikes and kills our starting line-up and ECU wins, heck, I’ll still root for you guys. Awesome bunch of folks. ECU should be smokin’ hot this year–but it ain’t gonna happen August 30!

BSc: university of amsterdam MSc: london school of economics Any other euro folk in here?

Red’s Cigar, are you still in Miami?

Good old UMass Boston

Boston College

Indian Institute of Technology

Drexel University

The University of Georgia.

kimmer09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Red’s Cigar, are you still in Miami? Graduated from the U in '04, been living in Wash. DC since. I definitely miss Miami a lot!

Bentley College for ungrad and grad

University of Western Ontario

Wesleyan University (no, not Wellesley)

Willy Wonka School of Business

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wesleyan University (no, not Wellesley) Just graduated right next door from you, Mercer University.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Danteshek Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wesleyan University (no, not Wellesley) > > > Just graduated right next door from you, Mercer > University. Nope. Wesleyan is in CT, not Georgia. There are 21 (or so) other universities named after the founder of Methodism John Wesley. Wesleyan University was the first, founded in 1831. The main idea was to provide a safe learning environment for methodists who weren’t welcome down the road at Yale. Since the 1960s or so, Wesleyan has shed its methodist roots and has been ranked by US news as being one of the schools where students ignore god on a regular basis :slight_smile: Another interesting fact about Wesleyan is that the school was one of the first in New England to admit women in the 1890s (I think). In 1912, the students voted to kick them out, against the wishes of the faculty (they were more liberal than the students at the time). The Wesleyan women then founded Connecticut College in New London.

BS: University of Virginia MBA: American University