What School you went to?

what School did you go to?

East Carolina Univ. kkent and other VT alums, just 40 days to your first loss of the season…

hueion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > East Carolina Univ. > > kkent and other VT alums, just 40 days to your > first loss of the season… every ECU grad i know has been arrrested at least once during halloween party.

Clown College. Homer Simpson was my roommate.

Cambridge University

hueion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > East Carolina Univ. > > kkent and other VT alums, just 40 days to your > first loss of the season… Sure. :wink: You guys are giant killers though.

of hard knocks.

Moscow State University

University of Michigan. Go Blue!

little school here… Claremont McKenna College. Graduating class had ; less than 250 students. Always wondered if it has any sort of reputation on the street since its more of a gov’t powerhouse, but the economics department is decent… anyone know??

University of Dayton

Numi’s School for the Awesome

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Numi’s School for the Awesome “There is no charge for awesomeness!”

northern illinois

Isnt it right up there with Amherst and Wellesley? Isnt it a target? Rotman, here akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > little school here… Claremont McKenna College. > Graduating class had ; less than 250 students. > Always wondered if it has any sort of reputation > on the street since its more of a gov’t > powerhouse, but the economics department is > decent… anyone know??

no its here in claremont, california. these are small, but good schools. i’ve personally never heard of big time wall street recruitment coming from these schools but it’s not going to matter in 10 years. akanska i thought you went to ucla. commstudent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Isnt it right up there with Amherst and Wellesley? > Isnt it a target? > Rotman, here > > akanska Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > little school here… Claremont McKenna College. > > > Graduating class had ; less than 250 students. > > Always wondered if it has any sort of > reputation > > on the street since its more of a gov’t > > powerhouse, but the economics department is > > decent… anyone know??

Creighton University

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what School did you go to? I went to University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Theres 3 here in Illinois, chicago, champaign and springfield. Im hoping i got the good one. terrible football team. pretty solid basketball.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > little school here… Claremont McKenna College. > Graduating class had ; less than 250 students. > Always wondered if it has any sort of reputation > on the street since its more of a gov’t > powerhouse, but the economics department is > decent… anyone know?? I’m a Pomona guy, and lived right up near CMC.

I meant up there in the rankings. Some of these liberal arts schools (such as Wellesley) get recruited the same as the Harvards and Whartons topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no its here in claremont, california. these are > small, but good schools. i’ve personally never > heard of big time wall street recruitment coming > from these schools but it’s not going to matter in > 10 years. > > akanska i thought you went to ucla. > > > commstudent Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Isnt it right up there with Amherst and > Wellesley? > > Isnt it a target? > > Rotman, here > > > > akanska Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > little school here… Claremont McKenna > College. > > > > > Graduating class had ; less than 250 students. > > > > Always wondered if it has any sort of > > reputation > > > on the street since its more of a gov’t > > > powerhouse, but the economics department is > > > decent… anyone know??