What Schools are Represented here

Sir William Dunwoody’s in Norwich

rammohan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Texas A&M University, College Station, TX > > And, I bleed Maroon. I’d probably bleed a little more Maroon if we weren’t so terrible at everything ever.

University of Georgia

Blue Hens

yfactor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of Chicago for MBA, Ohio State for > undergrad… > > Go Buckeyes! Nice, U of Chi would be my top MBA school, care to share with us your stats?

Baruch College!! Go bearcats ! haha

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yfactor Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > University of Chicago for MBA, Ohio State for > > undergrad… > > > > Go Buckeyes! > > Nice, U of Chi would be my top MBA school, care to > share with us your stats? Not sure what exactly your’re looking for by way of stats… I’m sure it’s not what most would think of when asking someone on the internet their stats… :slight_smile: Please elaborate and I’ll gladly share what I can…

yfactor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > yfactor Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > University of Chicago for MBA, Ohio State for > > > undergrad… > > > > > > Go Buckeyes! > > > > Nice, U of Chi would be my top MBA school, care > to > > share with us your stats? > > > Not sure what exactly your’re looking for by way > of stats… I’m sure it’s not what most would > think of when asking someone on the internet their > stats… :slight_smile: > > Please elaborate and I’ll gladly share what I > can… I think yfactor meant your GPA, GMAT, work experience…etc. University of Hawaii myself.

Indiana Bloomington Kelley School for undergrad and for MBA

This is a unique one …University of Technology, Jamaica:)

@ CF_AHHHHHHHHH I am sorry for your situation, but I have enuf reasons to cherish my attachment with this great place. I don’t mean to offend/contradict you. It’s just me. Gig’em

University of South Dakota

TreasExmnr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of South Dakota Coyotes!!!

rammohan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ CF_AHHHHHHHHH > > I am sorry for your situation, but I have enuf > reasons to cherish my attachment with this great > place. I don’t mean to offend/contradict you. It’s > just me. > > Gig’em haha no no no, mine was meant as a joke… of course I like A&M i spent 4 years there, but I am fed up with our sports, thats all. Picked to finish dead last in the Big XII isn’t exactly ideal.

I like the excitement.

cfa222 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > University of Colorado - Boulder +1

arbuffs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfa222 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > University of Colorado - Boulder > > > +1 Tell us how much cocaine both of you have snorted. My sister’s friend goes to that school and that’s what she says all the kids do.

Quinnipiac University - heard of Quinnipiac polls haha? What’s next? age thread?

Tufts University - home of the fighting Jumbos!

-Wharton