What should I put on my business card?

I finished the Level III exam but still need one more year experience to be awarded the CFA designation. What should I put on my business card, “CFA Level III candidate”?

Nothing yet.

nail it twice, C.F.A. (in bold and italics) partial degree holder (nailed it twice) superior stock picking ability, guaranteed returns

I like, nailittwice, CFA III it’s so much better than just CFA.

When you say you “finished” the L3 exam, does that mean you actually passed it, or simply input answers to each question? I don’t think those are one and the same in your case, because anyone who actually passed the exam would surely know what they could or couldn’t put on their card.

, Secretary of the US Treasury Department It doesn’t work with most people, but some kinda unsophisticated women really get into it.

I would just add, Unchartered Financial Analyst.

riskyrider Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nail it twice, C.F.A. (in bold and italics) > partial degree holder (nailed it twice) > superior stock picking ability, guaranteed returns Every time someone asks the quesiton nailittwice asked, someone always replies with the above. Can we get original?

C.F.A. (expected 2009) - Guaranteed to provide superior investment advice Bold-typed, and upsized font…

Posted by: needhelp (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: September 22, 2008 01:44PM I would just add, Unchartered Financial Analyst. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This one is awesome…