What Should I Study for Review???

I have done with Schewser books (1-5). So which source is best for reviewing QBank or CFAI??? How should I make my study plan ??? doing 120 question from QBank daily?

make sure your familiar with thr CFAi questions too. id recommend doing each CFAi mc question in the books, so your familiar with the exam type questions.

I would tell you to buy the CFAI practice exams.

everything

QBank and review CFAI material on anything that doesn’t make sense

Doing CFAI text questions will take too long unless you restrict yourself to the multiple choice questions I’d recommend starting QBank, doing at least 120 questions per day from here on in. And also do the CFAI sample and mock exams

How long does it take you to do 120 questions per day? plus review them on a one-to-one basis. Is that realistic? Just asking…

120 Qbank, maybe 3 hours. Even with reviewing them you should get through it in about 3 hours.

During the test it will take you 3 hours to get through 120 questions. You haven’t reviewed the question and reread the book if you had doubts. There is no way it can take you 3 hours while reviewing the questions.

Bear in mind that the QBank questions are easier than the real test, plus you only need to review the ones you got wrong. Think of it this way, if you get them all right then there is no need to review…

Ya many Q bank questions take 30 seconds. I am reviewing the LOS for each section, doing the Qbank quizzes and plan to do all the CFAI practice exams and schweser book 1 exams