What to do during morning/afternoon break?

You guys think taking a nap in my car during the break would be a good idea? I’d bring along a half dozen alarm clocks no doubt, but would it help to clear my head a bit before the second session? How about reviewing notes during the break, I’m thinking it would do more harm than good… Curious as to what everyone else plans on doing.

jt222 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys think taking a nap in my car during the > break would be a good idea? I’d bring along a half > dozen alarm clocks no doubt, but would it help to > clear my head a bit before the second session? > > How about reviewing notes during the break, I’m > thinking it would do more harm than good… > Curious as to what everyone else plans on doing. I will get a nice lunch in and grab a coffee with a friend who I am writing with, I think going through notes for ethics would be good. GOing through anything else or talking to anyone else ABOuT the exam would be harmful in my opinion. (I already have an agreement with my friend not to discuss the exam, whoever does has to buy lunch!)

I think you will need to give your mind a break. Extra reviewing probably won’t help much if any. What you know by Saturday will either help you pass or not. Last second prep may just cloud your head even more.

No discussion of morning prep, no studying. My mind needs to breathe.

i took L1 (and failed) in december 07. i took a 45 minute nap in my car during the lunch break. then i reviewed some concepts and sections i had difficulties with or didn’t show up in the morning session hoping they’d show up for the afternoon. i didn’t talk to anyone about the morning session. i didn’t want to get flustered if i knew i missed certain questions.