What to do in London

I’m on holiday in London for one more day. Could anyone give me recommendations on how to spend it. I think I’ve covered most of the tourist stops. This will be my ninth day in England–nice place. I’ve been in London for two of those days.

Drink.

If you’re into clubs/dance music…tonight is a cracker @ Fabric. The DJ lineups are reeecockulous and they have a bass-responsive floor that will rattle your chest cavity. It’s awesome. If you’re not into that, why don’t you take in a show in the theater district. There’s that half-price ticket booth right in Leicester Square. Other than that, there’s a ton of small lounges and stuff that are cool (although, more pretentious than the clubs I go to). Just ask around. Also, check out a live music venue…there’s always wicked acts/shows coming through Londontown. Pick up this week’s edition of Time Out magazine…it tells you anything and everything going on.

…Or you can try my favourite: Milk and cookies

Slimelight for clubs or if your into sports and you want to see a bunch of a americans go to the sports cafe in haymarket

shit - just checked the website and suicide commando is playing at slimelight tonight!!! you gotta check that shit out for a good time… go to sports cafe on sunday to watch good ole’ american football

brixton…dubstep