what to do in the final 15 days?

naivejoe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hi, you all lost the whole point. > stop obssessing with the past, be forward looking. > > > my problem is any suggestion on the following 15 > days… > > I hate test, the whole thing just gets me mad, > from all that I was NOT able to do… Full Q-bank twice a day until the exam. I’ll give you mad props if you can do it once through between the morning and afternoon session during exam day.

I’ve said it before and no doubt I will say it again: Masturbation. This will cause the release of endorphins enabling me to relax through the exam. It will also provide me with lots of invisible ink.

buy a half keg and see how long it takes you to finish it!

I’m finally done and 3 shweser exams and my marks haven’t been consistent. First exam I scored 68 on both and 2nd and 3rd exams I scored low 60’s. I haven’t reviewed in a while though "three weeks " now, just been focusing on writing exams and they are very draining. My plan for the next 16 days is to go over the entire thing, schweser and CFA books and just few days b4 the exam, do a couple of CFA sample exams and I’m done. I was also thinking of doing all 3 schweser exams again towards the end, do you think that would be a total waste of time?

Nothing left to do, except short oil stocks.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nothing left to do, except short oil stocks. LMAO…yea, I’m sure a lot of people shorted it when it was around 100 (look at them now :-P)

Chrismaths, i sure hope your aren’t sittin behind me on the 7th, hate have your endorphins all over my back.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nothing left to do, except short oil stocks. > > LMAO…yea, I’m sure a lot of people shorted it > when it was around 100 (look at them now :-P) You must be patient grasshopper, bubbles don’t burst until your neighbor starts investing in them too.

I think materials and energy will the next dot.com boom/bust. I am a learning grasshopper though. Thought this was funny -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifTmG9drjE

sleep it off.

^ That guy is hallarious, I saw him live here in Vancouver back in March…

oil is not a bubble…GDP growth ~ 3.8% world wide, oil supply growth closer to 1%…long dated oil has been leading the near term. until there is a viable alternative, you will see oil climbing steadily until it finds an equilibrium…as it is, the run up over the last 6 years has reduced daily demand by 5mm barrels. LOOK OUT ABOVE.

Ok, it must be different this time…