what to do to stay awake

What do ya’'ll do to stay up at night? I’ve been drinking international coffee and after drinking, im a little more awake but I cant concentrate anymore, I cant get my eyes to focus. So any suggestions on a different kind of coffe?

Try grabbing a drink called “Redline” @ GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. Its kinda of pricey ~2-3bux a pop but it is strong. One of my buddies gave me his prescription for his supposed ADD, I have 60 20mg adderall pills. This stuff is basically speed so I’m only taking it when I need to. But the focus and energy you get from this stuff is amazing so strong that I dare not take it after noon fearing that I won’t fall alseep at midnight.

coffee, mountain dew, java monster, water, tobacco, coffee. rinse and repeat until june 6

Don’t forget candy for the sugar rush!

Hey BiPolarBoyBoston, feel like sharing your supply? That stuff is great to help you study.

i dont mind parting with a few, but i’m not going to mail or ship it.

cocaine

I am able to wake up but not concentrate! Any suggestion

solarpower03 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am able to wake up but not concentrate! Any > suggestion that’s half the battle my friend

I haven’t had too many problems with staying awake since I built my study cave

meth works. try that

Damn I was just thinking about this because I passed out last night around 10:30… ::Doing Alt Investment problems:: “I’ll just take a break and lie down for a minute”—> Wake up its 7AM. CRAP. Study Fail =(

a7m002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do ya’'ll do to stay up at night? I’ve been > drinking international coffee and after drinking, > im a little more awake but I cant concentrate > anymore, I cant get my eyes to focus. So any > suggestions on a different kind of coffe? Here is what really helps: Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. - Viktor E. Frankl In all seriousness, this helps. Decrease the amount of stress you put on your body each day. I’m not talking about working out, I’m talking about mental stress. Work can be very draining if you are letting everything hit you like shooting arrows into a haystack, especially in finance. Sometimes the world just comes down in finance, and all on top of your shoulders. So you have the power to choose your response to things at work, how stress affects you, or your response to some manager running around the room with his @ss on fire to get some report to him in 3.6 minutes. Just take a deep breath, think through it, and execute what you need to do. At the end of the day you will have much more energy and will be able to stay up / keep going a lot longer. Try it. You will wake up refreshed (even though you stayed up late) and the days will get much easier.

Take breaks and watch Lady GaGa’s Poker Face music video: http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/LadyGaGa/Poker-Face--202145367 :wink:

develop a case of ADD that mysteriously starts every night around 11

Look into the mirror and do the swinger’s “Your so fucking money you don’t even know it” routine…

If I were fxguy1234, I would look in the mirror and get scared wide awake…zing!

just drink green tea, white tea or black tea. i take a piss every 2 hours but it’s worth it. please it boosts metabolism.