What Topic did you Study Today

@cfalombok - Is it worth the extra time spent?Crudely put, how many pages is the CFAI text?I really don’t wanna relook my studying pattern now but if I must then…

LOS 47a Relearning Dupont extended and basic. i need a QB please and some pdf materials anybody. What do u guys believe is the best way surmont Quant?

I can drop you the Schweser QB…no pdf. Email addy? What time is it wherever you are?I’m feeling guilty about working and not studying!! Not sure about it being the best way but work out every quant sum on the calci…doesn’t take that long…keep AF open and post away with the queries!There SHOULD be quite a few… :slight_smile:

manavecplan I owe u big time. lowee231@yahoo.com I am one hour ahead of GMT.

manavecplan I owe u big time. lowee231@yahoo.com or okechukwu.louis@intercontinentalbankplc.com I am one hour ahead of GMT. Dont feel guilty just dont relent,

vbcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you have a full time job, even finishing Econ > in two weeks would be a stretch I do have a full time job, 2 hrs study weekdays and I make up for the time on weekends 14+ hrs. Starting today till Sun Feb 10 I will try to wrap up econ (from Schweser + CFAI text if I need additional help)

I am on reading 8 in quant. Is eveyone doing all the problems after each read? The problmes in quant are taking me forever.

Dear Hopeful231 Kindly send me the Q Bank as well. I am on Discounted cash flow, planning to finish DCF solve question of Stalla Passmaster.

manavecplan, I’d love to get the qbank as well: p123p234@hotmail.com Aslo, the CFAI texts have too much information in them for you to sit down and study straight through. The best way for you to do it is the same way you have been. Read Schweser and answer questions (from qbank and from the CFAI text). If you need more clarification or if you need more practice then read CFAI. When the sample exams come out from CFAI get those and take them then focus on the sections you did poorly in.

mana, would you mind forwarding me the qbank? 3x, huanggr@gmail.com manavecplan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can drop you the Schweser QB…no pdf. Email > addy? > > What time is it wherever you are?I’m feeling > guilty about working and not studying!! > > Not sure about it being the best way but work out > every quant sum on the calci…doesn’t take that > long…keep AF open and post away with the > queries!There SHOULD be quite a few… :slight_smile:

me too please hendra_new@hotmail.com

all of you guys who are trying to share the qbank … please note 1. the cd version works at most on 2 pcs. 2. the online version requires you to share the id of the primary user (which I am not sure is a good thing) because you will be trampling on each others results) and not sure of who has done what, IN ADDITION TO VIOLATING the CODE OF ETHICS because of sharing the software. You might all be better off shelling out the 249$ and getting that from the source – www.schweser.com CP

Hi Manavceplan , U in Delhi/NCR?

@android - Nah, good old Bombay… @cpk - Was wondering about the ethics bit myself but hoped was wrong…sorry guys, it’s not worth getting a letter from CFAI for this. God knows we have a ton of charterholders around…That said, Regedit is a wonderful tool if you know how to use it. Makes software think it’s being installed for the first time… :slight_smile:

manavecplan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @cfalombok - Is it worth the extra time > spent?Crudely put, how many pages is the CFAI > text?I really don’t wanna relook my studying > pattern now but if I must then… well may situation maybe different to you coz i have 4 weeks off from work before the exam. but so far I enjoy the eco from cfai book. most of them are easy to understand. my plan is to use schweser for revision and memorise all the crap and do practice question. for what I see so far is CFAI text book is great for understading the concept because it goes it depth but this takes soo much time and schweser is better to use for revision and memorise all the concept. Once you understand the concept it would be easier to memorise them for the exam. that’s my opinion anyway. everyone is different here How many pages is CFAI text?? i dunno… i dont count them. … I just follow the timetable on CFAI text book. if you put 2-3 hrs a day for 7 days a week. it’s really doable so far btw quant is really Sh@t in CFAI i had to go back to scheweser in this area.

The questions at the end of each study session do they bear any similarity to the actual exam