What video games are you now wasting your life with?

Finally had the time to finish Mass Effect 2 for PS3…spectacular. Looking to fill the void with another RPG…

hon

I will probably get portal 2. :smiley:

Crysis 2 for me these days :smiley:

Check out psn they are giving away two games for free for their network screwup

Yeah I saw that…downloaded LittleBig Planet yesterday…That was the best option it seemed.

I played Call of Duty on Xbox Live for the first time in six months last night. I sucked but it was awesome.

Runescape

Black Ops & downloaded Infamous on PS3 (for free), will try it out later…

Your mom, she’s gotten a lot tighter since I got off her 1.5 months ago to study with all my free time

you never know, some people have two “dads” these days. you might not get what you bargained for these days.

Black Ops, Shogun 2… Shogun 2 is the reason I couldn’t get started studying. I had to get out of the house to study.

AC II Brotherhood Starcraft 2

but this offer is in North America, no ??? Can’t find any option in my PSN… (I am in Europe)

Starcraft 2, Gran Turismo 5 and Call of Duty on PS3

supersunny138 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but this offer is in North America, no ??? Can’t > find any option in my PSN… (I am in Europe) Im in europe also and it does apply. Check for a blue banner in the ps3 store… You have a choice of two games out of 5… Litle big planet,infamous, dead nation, wipeout’ and another i dont remember but i suggest the first tow

My bad. Tks Guille.

NHL 11 - Go Bruins!!!

Zombies on Black Ops

Red Faction Armageddon on xbox360