What will you do with your charter?

Frame it? Put it in your closet?

I am moving offices soon so I will be reprinting my business cards. Would I be a dick to put it on them?

did you receive the actual charter yet??.. what size is it?

and i thinking putting CAIA on your card depends on your job function and its only impressive if it comes you also have the CFA :stuck_out_tongue:

No haven’t gotten it yet physically, although I did pay the dues. I should get it in about 10 days.

Working on the CFA charter.

I got it.

Looks pretty pathetic if you ask me. My boss got his in like 2005 and it is in nice calligraphy and looks very official and diploma like. This thing looks like they hired some high schooler to make it in power point and printed it at kinkos.

Nevertheless, I’ll get a $5 target frame and frame it. Will wait until I get my CFA (1 level left!) to hang them.

If it helps you for your profession, I don’t think having it after your name is so bad on business cards.

I have it on my resume and linkedin just so I have SOMETHING next to my name while I wait for 2013 CFA (hopefully).

Got mine today too. Good luck all with the CFA!

The CFA charter seems pretty big… might have to go for the $10 frames instead of the $5 frames.

can you upload a pic of the charter… maybe cover your name… i dont care what your name is and it will serve me no evil purpose anyways

It’s pretty big. Looks a lot like the logo on the website.

My CAIA charter is actually kind of ugly. I received it in Fall 2010 for reference. It has an orange seal (not bad) but the border is gawd-awful. For the amount of money I spent to get it, it looked a bit cheap.

So I had it framed in the same style as my CFA charter but had them completely matte out the cheeseball border. Now it looks somewhat respectable but not as cool as the CFA in all its massiveness.

If I can figure out how to take a picture here at work, I’ll put it in another post.

OK, here is the saddest picture ever, taken by my BlackBerry. No flash, no tools. It’s a bit fuzzy but you get the idea.

The CAIA charter is on the right, the CFA on the left. As you can see, the CAIA “aspect ratio” looks a bit off because I had to hide that crazy border.

the picture doesnt load… you can use the site imgur.com to upload and host and image free/quick

still interested in seeing the charter, although someone mentioned it changed from 2010

Me too, curious to see what it looks like to get some motivation to pass level 2 in september. I have a friend who’s getting the charter mailed to him in a few days. I’m also curious to see if they look the same.

ATH, the baby picture looks amorable though, lol.

Me too, curious to see what it looks like to get some motivation to pass level 2 in september. I have a friend who’s getting the charter mailed to him in a few days. I’m also curious to see if they look the same.

ATH, the baby picture looks amorable though, lol.

Hmm, it loaded for me but that’s probably because I was already logged into my account.

Second try:

https://dc1.safesync.com/LMFSDdWn/caia.jpg?a=05QxN42I9go

very cool, thanks

I’m thinking about framing mine and hanging it above my toilet in my office. Think it might be kind of funny.

If I bother paying the dues and getting the charter, I think I will just hang it in my home office or something. I’m not big on the old ‘hang the degree/diploma/charter at work’ routine; especially for things like CAIA and CFA. If you have a Master’s/Phd from an Ivy/notable school, by all means hang it up.

when i get to the managing director level… i will bring out all my diplomas and certifications to hang in my corner office.

I dare you to hang your high school diploma up.