What would you rather have on your resume?

Completion of a two year analyst program at Goldman, lets say Investment Management Division. or… All three levels of the CFA completed and two years experience at a less well known firm.

GS IMD hands down…

cfa

You can always do the CFA exams - you will not always get into GS. GS hands down as well. Do the CFA exams after or during your time at GS.

I’d go for Harvard MBA, becuz it beats both 2 yrs at GS and CFA, but more costly for sure…

Goldman opens doors that the CFA never will. The door to CFA will always be open if you want it bad enough, the door to GS depends on luck (skill too, but even the skilled need luck for GS).

GSAM, obviously

goldman is not everything people make it out to be.

Goldman Sachs is atleast 1-million times better, if not more!

after the Wall Street collapse, the reputation of these BIG names is never the same. After all, it’s what you know and can do at the job.

I hate these rhetorical questions. This isn’t a real question.

Which one can get hotter babe?

lol @ deltatrader

CoffeeCup08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Completion of a two year analyst program at > Goldman, lets say Investment Management Division. > > or… > > All three levels of the CFA completed and two > years experience at a less well known firm. my opinion Completion of a two year analyst program at Goldman, lets say Investment Management Division.

CoffeeCup08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Completion of a two year analyst program at > Goldman, lets say Investment Management Division. > > or… > > All three levels of the CFA completed and two > years experience at a less well known firm. my opinion Completion of a two year analyst program at Goldman, Investment Management Division.

challenger Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > after the Wall Street collapse, the reputation of > these BIG names is never the same. After all, it’s > what you know and can do at the job. not sure what you think you can do at the job if all you had was some CFA stuff and fairly immaterial job experience, but whatever