What're....??

1. What are the chances that you passed the L1 exam? A - I definitely Passed B - I’m not Sure C - I don’t think I Passed 2) How many questions do you think you answered incorrectly in the morning session? A) less than 40 wrong answers B) between 40 to 60 wrong answers C) more than 60 wrong answers 3) How many questions do you think you answered incorrectly in the afternoon session? A) less than 40 wrong answers B) between 40 to 60 wrong answers C) more than 60 wrong answers 4) Will you re-take the L1 in December if you failed L1 this past weekend? A) Yes, I will B) No I won’t, because I know I already passed it C) Probably not Essay Questions: 5) What do you do for a living? 6) Describe your AF experiences in ONE word?
  1. Halfzies on AB 2) A (40 would be a lot!) 3) A 4) A (I don’t want to think about retaking but I am a stubborn sob) 5) Equity Research 6) Endurance

1-A 2-A 3-A 4-B 5 - Financial Planning 6- PASS

1-A 2-A 3-A 4-B- however, if I fail I will be crushed, yet will still write in December 5- Hedge fund accounting (ugh) 6- Thorough

B A A Dont want to think about it. Quant AF Experience - Galvanazing!

BC A B A Financial Advisor Soulcrushing

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) Halfzies on AB > 2) A (40 would be a lot!) > 3) A > 4) A (I don’t want to think about retaking but I > am a stubborn sob) > 5) Equity Research > 6) Endurance I am also in equity research and would like to communicate with someone in the similar profession. If you dont mind then, send me an email to perpetual_symphony@yahoo.com. A A A A Equity Research Motivating

A A A A MBA (2nd year) and working in equity research Inspiring

A A A Not Applicable Financial Reporting (hoping to change career) Challenging, motivating and Inspiring

A A A B I’m in the Navy. Helpful.

B A A A Consultant Wish I found it before 6pm June 5th.

billy22g Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A > A > A > B > > I’m in the Navy. > > Helpful. Not to derail but are you officer or enlisted? If enlisted, what is your rate? I’ve been looking for other Navy guys taking the CFA / in finance but it seems to be slim pickins. BC A A A Portfolio Analysis Motivation

Officer. Ensign, more specifically.

A A A NA credit analyst confidence

1. What are the chances that you passed the L1 exam? A - I definitely Passed 2) How many questions do you think you answered incorrectly in the morning session? A) less than 40 wrong answers 3) How many questions do you think you answered incorrectly in the afternoon session? A) less than 40 wrong answers 4) Will you re-take the L1 in December if you failed L1 this past weekend? A) Yes, I will Essay Questions: 5) What do you do for a living? Private company valuations 6) Describe your AF experiences in ONE word? Motivating

B A A A Risk Analyst Very Very Helpful

>Officer. Ensign, more specifically. > Why are you taking this? You’ve still got 5 years left in! lol. But it definetly isn’t a bad idea to get it out of the way now. good luck enswine. Listen to your chiefs.

Oh and just for the forum: B B A A Eq/FI/Alt Analyst Found AF interesting, but not representative of the population as a whole. Appreciate the feedback from prior passers though.