What's a good source for commodity news, and predictions, i.e. oil, timber, gold

Anybody have any ideas, the WSJ doesn’t really have dedicated sections.

Gartman Letter

Magic 8 ball. In all seriousness, for commodity news, bloomberg is the best for getting it all in one spot. As far as predictions, you will find an equal number of opinions on both sides no matter where you look.

Zero Hedge

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zero Hedge LOL, right. Quality stuff.

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Zero Hedge > > > LOL, right. Quality stuff. ? It’s some of the best info available, particularly on commodities. Every time GS, MS, ML, etc. release a report on oil, for example, it’s up on ZH in minutes. What’s more, Tyler rips it apart and gives his own outlook which is generally more accurate than the sell side BS coming from those shops. I’ve said many times here before, you have to be able to draw your own conclusions from what you read there (as you should from any source regardless), but it’s some of the best data out there.

Occasional posts on commodities topics at FT Alphaville – which is a nice blog in general. A lot of discussion of gold recently, and frequent forays into WTI/Brent.

Fair enough. I usually get a kick out of the comments which are hilariously perma-bearish.

HighYielder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Magic 8 ball. > > In all seriousness, for commodity news, bloomberg > is the best for getting it all in one spot. As > far as predictions, you will find an equal number > of opinions on both sides no matter where you > look. Interesting any particular area on bloomberg besides top or news