what's keeping you busy until july 29??

And you didn’t stop by map1? :slight_smile:

Been hanging out with my friend Mary a lot… without feeling guilty! weee

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And you didn’t stop by map1? :slight_smile: You were there too? I am in Chicago, so I’m sort of local :)) and we got tickets to Tina Turner in october:))

No, I just live in Chicago, for some reason I thought you were farther east. That will be a great show too!!

We’re around Diversey harbor, not downtown, but in the city for sure:) perhaps in a couple of years we’re going to be way east, perhaps central Europe or so:) For the time being, I am wasting my time playing tennis, waiting for the results and shopping for a job.

I hope you find one soon! Always wanted to learn tennis. We are west of you in the city. But not like California or Hawaii west, a few miles is all. Haha. That sounds like a terrific plan to go easT!

amber , check Chicago Park District web page for a location near you, or maybe Dailey’s Centennial if you work downtown, for tennis lessons or other activities (I paid a total of $57 for 6 lessons of 1 hour each at the Grant Park location). There’s also the Midtown tennis club, a bit west of the lake and a bit pricier than the former, but still a bargain. But I don’t think the little rabbit in the oven is up for tennis, right? :slight_smile:

If I didn’t work, I would be all over it! I have been jogging a lot though. My first one didn’t seem to mind all my activities in utero. Haha. That is a great deal for lessons!

Im in love with MARY JANE … She’s my main thang!!!

rahulv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > stochastic Calculus > > (any pointers on what book i can read?) I have just started reading “Financial Calculus” by Baxter and Rennie. It’s a great transition from formal math to financial math. If you’re interested in purely Stochastic Calculus for Finance, you might try “Stochastic Calculus for Finance I: The Binomial Asset Pricing Model” by Shreve or . It’s excellent.

starting Sunday… French Riviera and back the 27th… But i believe there is no chance I am going to work my mind off the exam.

AnalystForum + Planet Earth series.

been working out, trying to get started with my Chartered Accountancy (final level) studies… in vain of course.

prayers